Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Born Pretty Store, Chrome Powder Review


Today's review is Gold Blue Purple Manicure Nail Art Glitter Chrome Pigment from Born Pretty Store linked here. I've never tried one of these pigments before, so it was a bit of trial and error to figure out how to stick the powder on. My first try was on damp nail polish, but it didn't really adhere properly so I pulled out my gel polish. I used one coat of nude polish on a gel base. Once cured, I did one coat of gel topcoat and cured it before rubbing the chrome into the inhibition layer with the foam applicator. This stepped was much easier than you'd think, and adhered perfectly! Once I was happy with the coverage, I added another layer of gel top coat.




This topper is almost magical in person and simply glows! If you want to try these out, use this 10% off discount code UNGX31 they are offering my readers!

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment