Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ruby White Tips, Fern Nail Art


So this look is a cute fern design I came up with to compliment this green prototype from Ruby White Tips. This is two coats of this lovely green shimmer and the art is green and tourqoise acrylic paint. This would be a great starter design for anyone wanting to try out their striping brushes. It took no time at all but came together very nicely. I actually had a cute little lizard planned for today, but it's Leaves prompt today over at #clairesstellejune8 and I remembered creating this look a while back.



Once I have more info on release of this green stunner I'lł let you guys in on it!

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. The nail art you did is perfect for this base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it came out delicate and kind of like the ferns I had in my head.

      Delete