Friday, May 8, 2015

Jindie, Skittlette


So this look is just awesome and I'm still wearing it. Even redid one finger that chipped, that's how much I love it. I'm a big neon, dots AND of course Jindie fan. The indie accent finger is Betty's Fetti Milkshake, which of course you guys have seen on my hands a ton because it's my very favorite. I dotted using black acrylic on some Color Club Neons, and my floral design was acrylic neons in a matching colour. This look was inspired by a yellow similar design The Little Canvas posted on Instagram linked here.





Side note, that Jindie is in just one coat! I just loved pulling the corresponding colours from the itty-bitty micro glitter.

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this design! Great job ☺xx http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design! I love the bright colors, the stamping is cute, and you can never go wrong with polka dots : )

    ReplyDelete