Monday, June 2, 2014

Under The Sea Nail Art


Here are my Under The Sea Nails for this weeks FingerFoods Theme Buffet prompt. I've been slacking on my prompts, but as this one was my suggestion, the guilt made me dive in! First I made a finger tip gradient with my blue over my base coat. Then I added one coat of this stunning custom glitter from Ruby White Tips. This is supposed to give that under the sea feel. I'm very happy with this gradient look even without the art.


Next I started my lil friends here. 
The colours I used were;
OPI Shop Til Sunset
OPI Passion For Fashion 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On 
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Ruby White Tips Custom Glitter
For these I only used polish today. The little lobster turned out especially cute I think.



The Inlinkz for the other girls is below. Please take a look at their awesome designs.


An InLinkz Link-up

Cheers all,

No comments:

Post a Comment