Monday, June 2, 2014

Zebra Nail Art, Swap


Are you sick of Mani Swaps yet...because I'm not! This one is with Instagram's Lacqueredmama linked here.

For the design I used;
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On 
Acrylic White

So here is what happened...I started with White On for the stripes, but the polish was looking lumpy. I think my White is getting thick. Anyway I switched to acrylic paint for two of the fingers and it was just as crisp and opaque. I didn't think it would be, so a happy accident. For my bows I used sliced fimo bows that I've been waiting to use. Lacqueredmama used polish and coloured studs in her design.


Here is the manis we chose. Lacqueredmama chose my old jammie monsters, and did an awesome job with them. I love them matte!

What do you guys think of the swaps so far?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment