Friday, April 11, 2014

Born Pretty Holo #11, Different Dimension Wish You Were Here


I love these, I love these, I love these! I want to make out with my computer just looking back at them! The perfect combo of holo from the Born Pretty Holo #11 base in two coats, and the glitter topper on the last two fingers from Different Dimension Wish You Were Here and a little rough style freehand that I love right now! The pink flowers were China Glaze Pink Voltage, the black and grey acrylic. Enough said...I'll just let you stare a while! (Teehee I'm cocky today huh!)



 That is all for today. What gets you jazzed lately?

Cheers all,


6 comments:

  1. Very ver pretty manicure! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too! I'm really digging the pair of flower nails matched up with two glittery nails! That's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started doing these two and two manis lately. I like it!

      Delete