Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thanksgiving Pumpkin Stamping Over Daring Digits Holy Fire


This was my Thanksgiving Manicure on the weekend, but I saved it for you to double duty as my Pumpkin Halloween Challenge Nails for Instagram. If you haven't checked out the nail world on Instagram you really should. Not to mention all the other amazing things you can find. If you have an IPhone or IPad, come say hi @ladymaidnails.

Anyway, back to the nails. You'll recognize the base colour on these as Holy Fire from Daring Digits. As soon as I put this one on, I knew it would work well with stamping. I find smaller glitter usually looks good under stamping. The stamping polish is an unknown dirt brown magnetic colour. FYI for those of you new to stamping, try all your metallic and magnetic polish, they almost always work well.

The stamps were both from the new Bundle Monster Holiday Collection. The pies are from BM-H13 and the pumpkins BM-H12. Once again, I love this collection. If you only did a little stamping this set would do you for life.







I'm sorry about the zombie hand look of this last one, but I went out right after the mani and I took these in a parking lot after I realized I didn't do pics. I was worried I might chip them. I did the rest back at home, but this shows the stamping really well.

I loved this look and the images stamped great. Any request for art you would like me to try just let me know, or any stamps from this collection you want to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment