Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013 Wrap Up - Part 3


Here is the third set of ten manicures all from the Inspired By Group. These were very fun.

I'm going to recap the challenge for you and link up the post for each below it's picture. If you missed any, feel free to check them out this time around. Also, if there is any comments, or posts you would like me to recreate in a different colour combo please leave a comment on the post. I would love to try these again if anyone is interested.

Here is the prompt list for anyone who needs a refresher.


Here is a snapshot of my last 10 manicures from the Inspired By Group. 

Here is the link for Day 11 - A Song Nails


Here is the link for Day 22 - A Movie Nails


Here is the link for Day 23 - A Book Nails


Here is the link for Day 24 - Fashion Nails

Here is the link for Day 25 - Pattern Nails

Here is the link for Day 26 - Artwork Nails

 Here is the link for Day 27 - Flag Nails

Here is the link for Day 28 - Supernatural Nails

 Here is the link for Day 29 - Tutorial Nails

Here is the link for Day 30 - Nails I Love

So there we go, the last set of ten manicures. My favorite of this group would be my last manicure of all. The colours and execution were pretty great. Of course I can`t take credit for the design!
Congrats to me and everyone else that made it through this years challenge! Would I do it again next year...maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment