Friday, October 4, 2013

Candy Corn - Oct 4


Just a quick entry for the October 4 prompt Candy Corn for the Halloween Challenge on Instagram at #nailartoct. These are Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips in How Corny, then I started to do a gradient which bled and smudged the base. Never had that before, so I free handed the lines with the bottle brush using NYC Lexington Yellow, OPI Shop 'Til Sunset and China Glaze White On White over a base of the China Glaze white. Pardon my cuticles, but that yellow really stained!



Also fooling around with my light box yesterday, testing out different backdrops. I want to keep improving the site quality, and with my media background my first priority is photos!! I am switching to my new camera soon, so that should help. Just playing around with settings before I start using it.

Thanks for stopping by, hope I didn't make you too hungry for candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment