Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013 Wrap Up - Part 1


So here we are, and we made it through to the other side of the 2013 Nail Challenge. This was a fun, challenging and inspirational adventure to take with all the nail ladies this year. At times I felt like I bit off more than I could chew,  but I never gave up and only fell one day behind a couple times. I feel like my first challenge was definitely a success.

I'm going to recap the challenge for you and link up the post for each below it's picture. If you missed any, feel free to check them out this time around. Also, if there is any comments, or posts you would like me to recreate in a different colour combo please leave a comment on the post. I would love to try these again if anyone is interested.

Here is the prompt list for anyone who needs a refresher.


Here is a snapshot of my first 10 manicures from the Colors Category. 


Here is the link for Day 1 - Red Nails

Here is the link for Day 2 - Orange Nails

Here is the link for Day 3 - Yellow Nails

Here is the link for Day 4 - Green Nails

Here is the link for Day 5 - Blue Nails

Here is the link for Day 6 - Violet Nails

 Here is the link for Day 7 - Black and White

Here is the link for Day 8 - Metallic Nails

 Here is the link for Day 9 - Rainbow Nails

Here is the link for Day 10 - Gradient Nails

So there you have it. The first ten challenges. Lots of good ones in here I think. My favorite of this group would be Day 4 - Green. I like the vertical gradient and my freehand flowers.

I'll send out Part 2 soon. Cheers all.


No comments:

Post a Comment