Thursday, October 3, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013 Wrap Up - Part 2

Here is the second set of ten manicures, all from the Pattern Group.

I'm going to recap the challenge for you and link up the post for each below it's picture. If you missed any, feel free to check them out this time around. Also, if there is any comments, or posts you would like me to recreate in a different colour combo please leave a comment on the post. I would love to try these again if anyone is interested.

Here is the prompt list for anyone who needs a refresher.


Here is a snapshot of my second 10 manicures from the Patterns Group. 

Here is the link for Day 11 - Polka Dot Nails


Here is the link for Day 12 - Striped Nails


Here is the link for Day 13 - Animal Print Nails


Here is the link for Day 14 - Flower Nails

Here is the link for Day 15 - Delicate Nails

Here is the link for Day 16 - Tribal Nails

 Here is the link for Day 17 - Glitter

Here is the link for Day 18 - Half Moon Nails

 Here is the link for Day 19 - Galaxy Nails

Here is the link for Day 20 - Water Marble Nails

So there we go, the second set of ten manicures. My favorite of this group would be Day 18 - Half Moons. I know they are fairly simple, but they are so soft and girly.

I'll send out Part 3 soon. Cheers all.


No comments:

Post a Comment