Friday, August 30, 2013

Inspired by...a birthday card, with Sinful Colors Hazard


I wasn't even positive I was going to post these. In my mind they were beautiful. But I found the silver on the coral didn't show up as well as I hoped. Theses two stamps were from plates BM-H10 and BM-H16 from the new Bundle Monster Holiday Collection.

I used Sinful Colors Hazard as the base colour and stamped with Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Silver Sweep. When it was dry I dotted in with China Glaze White on White wanting to pop the design a bit more.

The swatch photo is Hazard in direct Sunlight, the other in my light box. In this case the light box is more accurate in my opinion. I blew these up too x-large so you could better make out the pattern. Do you guys like pictures bigger, or would you rather do it yourselves generally?




The colour combo was inspired by a birthday card from my father in law with a flower pattern very similar to my first two fingers.

That's all for you ladies today. What do you think, fail or not a fail?


No comments:

Post a Comment