Saturday, August 31, 2013

Quick and Dirty: Fresh Baked Doticure



Another oldie but a goodie from the cell phone vault!

I called this fresh baked because as soon as it was done I realized I had the old Wonder Bread packaging on my nails!

I started out with a China Glaze White on White base and then dotted on Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue me Away, a red I no longer have, and the yellow is NYC Lexington Yellow. I used a very small dotting tool for the small dots and the back end  of my paint brush for the largest ones. 


I still love this manicure, even though it looks like my clean up was nonexistent back then! This reminds me of the breakfast of my childhood! Silly and it dates me...but true! I hope my computer is back tomorrow, because that is the last post I had prepared that isn't trapped in it! Yikes!




No comments:

Post a Comment