Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Digital Dozen Does Rain Forests, Lizard Nails


Today's look is a super cute freehand twinsie/bestie with Cheyenne from @cdbnails143 on Instagram and fellow Digital Dozen member. The look was lightly inspired by a lizard look from Robin Moses a while back.We traded two looks for the week and this is the first! All the tropical plants and my lizard are acrylic pain on two coats of Crash from Indie Polish. Once dry, I matted this one as well to show off the details better.



Don't forget to follow the links below to see Cheyenne's amazing version in her post, as well as the day 2 looks from the other girls. I can't wait to show you the second look from Cheyenne and myself as it might be some of the cutest nail art ever!

Cheers all,




4 comments:

  1. This lizard guy is so cute! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I liked lizards so it was fun to do

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I love the twinsie mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, I haven't done one in a while!

      Delete