Friday, May 19, 2017

Digital Dozen Does Rainforests, Frog Nail Art


Ok, I made it to friday...so that usually means it's my weirdest or least liked look of the week! I really wanted to recreate one of the poisoned frog's my son's like from the BBC Earth 2 series I mentioned on Monday. I decided to practice some decal making for this lil guy, as I knew he might be tricky.

I also had the bright idea to do this on my Cindy hand for some freehand practice for my non-dominant. I created all my freehand leaf/frog details in acrylic paints. My little frog decal turned out pretty cute, and applied all right considering I haven't attempted this in a while. The base on this is Swizzle Stix from Barielle


Don't forget to check out my girls looks today, and feel free to leave me a round of applause in the comments for creating the leaf pattern with my non-dominant hand!!!

Cheers all,



5 comments: