Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Gradients, Day Three, Moyou London


So this look is the something a little different I hinted at in my last post. I'm calling this gradient style a Fickle Gradient!! I started with a regular gradient using Sinful Color Endless Blue and China Glaze Celtic Sun. I then used the skinny end of the cosmetic wedge to add the FICKLE unpredictable faded lines up the length of the nail. I also stamped an image from Moyou London Fashionista Collection 04.



So a little different but cool right? I will for sure do this look again for a base! Do you like my Fickle gradient? Or is it too 'messy' to be a look?

Don't forget the InLinkz below, as today's look are awesome!

Cheers all,



2 comments:

  1. These are really awesome!! The neons paired with that stamping image are giving me music festival vibes and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. ITS a great post, You are a good author.
    I just found this post in google. I also like the theme of your website Are you running any other websites?. Please you need to write more

    ReplyDelete