Thursday, April 14, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Gradient, Day Four, Festival Nails


It's music festival season and with all the new images and festivals I'm seeing inspired manis everywhere. I thought I'd get in on the action with the plates I had on hand. For my base I used Finger Paints Don't Make A Scene and then created a gradient with teal acrylic. I then tested out stamping on acrylic paint without top coating first.....drumroll....you totally can. I used Moyou London Fashionista Collection 04 with Revlon Midnight Affair.



 I totally loved how the nude to teal gradient turned out. I'm also glad I stamped in navy instead of black! So what do you think, Should I head to Cochella?

Cheers all,




1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I love this look too! The teal and nude colors together are blowing my mind right now!

    ReplyDelete