Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Spring Day 3, Pastels and Double Stamping


Today's look is my favourite of Digital Dozen Does Spring week. It combines my love of springy pastels, skitlettes, patterns and matte all in one mani. The pink finger images are from Moyou Holy Shapes Collection plate 02 and BM-314 from Bundle Monster and the polish is China Glaze Dance Baby, and the blue finger is Barielle Swizzle Stix and the images are from Hehe 002 and Bundle Monster BM-606.



I've been really into trying out double stamping combos lately so you guys will have to hang out a bit longer for anything freehand. I do have a couple freehand florals coming up soon.

Cheers all,



4 comments:

  1. These are so awesome!! The colors are lovely, and the patterns are all so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the turquoise nails!

    ReplyDelete