Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 25, Indie Polish, Fit To Be Tied


This look was created on my recent swatch of Indie Polish Git to be tied. I wanted something that was simple and didn't take away from the polish, but that represented today's prompt of Compliment and Contrast. In the end I chose to use complimentary grey and black shades of acrylic for the tree and contrasting pinks and red for the heart hanging from the tree. I was going for a design that echoed the name Fit to be tied.





Let me know what you think of this great polish!

Cheers all,


5 comments:

  1. That polish is gorgeous and the nail art is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, tough to fit swatching into the challenge...but made it work!

      Delete
  2. This polish is amazing, and I've got it on my wishlist for next month. Just have to work out what else to buy to make the postage worthwhile to have it sent to Tasmania, Australia :)

    ReplyDelete