Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pine Nails


So I'll admit I have been taking a bit of a break from freehand looks. I did so many during the Halloween season, that I've been wanting to work on stamping. I feel like my stamping has gotten back to where it used to be, so I came up wth the idea to winterized one of the popular summer looks I posted a few months ago. For this look I used two coats of Finger Paints Paper Mâché and Silkscreen Green. Ruby White Tips Concerning Hobbits is the gorgeous coppery gold polish I used for all my dotting and gradient. The pine needles and cones were created with acrylic paint.



I hope you guys like this look. It popped into my mind last night when  as trying to fall asleep. 

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. This is a great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really like how the pine needles came out.

      Delete