Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mrs. P's Nail Potions, The Naked Dress


This is a beauty I ordered recently, and it arrived yesterday! I just couldn't wait to swatch it for you guys. This is my first from Mrs. P's Nail Potions, but it won't be my last. The formula on this is straight up 'butter'. This is two coats, and as it's called The Naked Dress I decided to leave the VNL. I will re-swatch this one soon with undies...but it had to be naked this time around! Just a side note, but Mrs. P even includes a little note about how to care for nail mail in colder climates...and tootsie rolls. Cute right!



Just lookie at the gold hexes shining away. This is so sparkly in person, and would be great over the holidays.



Hope you guys love this as much as I do. I have one more potion from my order I'll be showing you soon. Anyone notice a sneak peek of the art I put on this beauty in the collage? That will be up soon as well. Mrs. P's Nail Potions are available on her site linked here and on ETSY.

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment