Friday, October 10, 2014

Pumpkin Nail Art



So I saw these pretty mums at the grocery store a couple days ago and wanted to incorporate them into a mani. I decided to create a pumpkin patch look by mixing the mums in with some pumpkins and vines. I really liked the outcome and it totally meets two of this weeks Crumpets prompts with 60's and matte. These are definately 60's colours that I remember hanging around some homes well into the 80's when I was very young.


I used two coats of OPI City Shopper as my base. I then added green acrylic with a sponge and then defined a ring of leaves. Then I added the mums, and lastly the pumpkins and vines.

Difficulty: Easy-Medium 
Time: 20 minutes 



I hope you like these. I'm actually nursing a serious to the quick break starting with this mani, but I may have come up with a new way to fix a break. More info on that to come, but don't be surprised when my length comes down drastically.

Cheers all,




2 comments: