Thursday, October 23, 2014

Eye See You Nail Art!


This luscious polish is Bloody Bride by Pretty Serious Polish. This is my first time trying out this brand, and I gotta say I love it! Probably one of the prettiest indie polishes I've tried. Anywho, the accent nail is Liquid Leather from China glaze with a gradient I created with acrylic, I'm really digging this method. I love the textured look, and the ease of clean up! Then I stamped the eyes from Bundle Monster's Halloween plates and filled over the stamping with a handful of neons.



I've for sure been neglecting the stamping lately. I think these turned out pretty fun! Those of you that follow my IG may have seen the fail that preceded this look. I tried to create a literal Bloody Bride, but alas...more mess than anything else so I quit.

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment