Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OMD2, 2. Coral


WABAM! Cause that was the first word that came to mind when I finished this. Funny thing, I didn't like it as I was doing it. That stunning gold is recent release Smaug's Gold from Ruby White Tips, and the coral is Sinful Colors Hazard, and the black and white are acrylic paint. This design was inspired by a couple looks I saw the other day on Instagram. Kind of a mix and match of looks.




This last photo was taken just because it's one of those designs you try NOT to look at while driving!
Don't you just love cream and metallic together!!

Cheers all,

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks hunny, hope your weekend is going well!

      Delete
  2. Lovely look, the gold works so well with the coral and loving the design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never done the gold and coral together, but love how they worked together.

      Delete
  3. Loved your free hand.Gold is adding class to it.

    ReplyDelete