Wednesday, May 14, 2014

OPI Stranger Tides, Rustic Roses Nail Art


So Trade Secrets in Ontario was having a discontinued OPI two for one and I managed to snag two colours I've always wanted for nail art base but never got around to buying. My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Stranger Tides!

This is the first thing I had to do with my current love affair with florals. This is two coats of Stranger Tides stamped with Konad Special White. My stamping wasn't perfect, and I even redid some. I thought about canning the whole thing, but then carried on. Thinking it might add to the rustic feel I was going for. Next I free handed the roses with NYC Color Uptown and Sally Hansen Berry Juicy and the leaves with Essie Shake Your $$ Maker And Nicole by OPI Daffy Dill. 



They are not perfect, but rustic and adorable and I love them! Guess perfect isn't always...perfect! 

Cheers all, 

No comments:

Post a Comment