Thursday, April 17, 2014

Green Goddess Swallow Decals Review


My sweetheart Lelia over at Green Goddess Creations linked here, sent me a sampler of more decals to share with you. The first look I created was with these Swallows linked here.
First step I created this gradient over a white base using OPI City Shopper and Ciate Pepperminty.



Once the gradient layers were dry I stamped with leaves using Konad Special Black. I cut out and trimmed the decals I needed from the sheet, soaked and applied. Then topped all fingers with L.A. Colors Sassy Sparkle right over top of the stamping and decals to seal them in. Then topcoat.




This last photo is indirect sunlight.

My only problem now is deciding which to show you next! More birds, bats...The Simpsons...The Walking Dead. I have a few! Looking back on this, they remind me so much of this Halloween look I did last year, but much cuter due to those birds! Don't forget to go check out Lelia's store here, and choose your own nail buddies!

Creepy huh! But uhg, look at that hand position!

Cheers all,


1 comment:

  1. wow the photos that you have taken of your nails for this article, they look simply stunning! I think that your nails look great,
    Xx Julia ~Creativenails4fun~


    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete