This post is for the bells theme in the holiday challenge.
I started with a base of two easy coats of Hare Medusa Luminosa. This polish is stunning! This photo is outside, although there wasn't much sun today. Pardon the post if this one feels different. My computer is still in the shop, so this was edited and authored all on my IPad.
After the polish I added some quick bell nail art using black acrylic and gold that I mixed myself from two gold polishes and a yellow. It turned out pretty, and I would wear it if it was a polish! Franken maybe...hmmmmm. After the art was dry I added my topcoat and pressed in a small red bow. Pretty simple today, but I enjoyed these.