Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Trees and Freestyle!


I've been a bad blogger, and missed posting this first manicure, Christmas Trees. I have to be quick, due to all the holiday goodness going on around here, but if you want more info just ask below.


Below is Freestyle Christmas mani. I used this prompt as an excuse to do something untraditional in traditional colours. I'm thinking its not my fave, but its kinda pretty!




Cheers and Merry Christmas all! Check out the links below for all the other ladies hard work




2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Holiday. I love the little wreath in your first mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were a Twinsie post on IG. My friend got the cute wreath idea from Nailpolishwars on IG. Just checked in case you want to check it out. Her stuff is great, and hers was multiple wreaths.

      Delete