Thursday, November 14, 2013

Freehand Friday, Monster Jams Nail Art


My next installment of Freehand Fridays was inspired by my son's footed jammies. Here is a picture of the fabric. 
 
 
He just outgrew these, and I'm sad to see them go. He's almost out of footed jammies, so I'm getting sentimental! I did these with a mix of acrylic paints and polish, so just ask if you have specific colour questions. The base is Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Tender Teal.








This last was taken in sunlight, although not much as it was nearing sunset.

These took a long time because of all the fine details, but it was worth it, and that's what this series is all about. Please check out Ashley's design over at Above The Polish. Funny enough her son had the same jammies! It was nail art kismet! 

Cheers all,
 
 

2 comments: