Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 21, A Colour


These were a pain to photograph, but I'm proud of my first free-hand striping. The colour I chose is purple, which is one of my favorites.

These are a base of Greige Gardesn by Sally Hansen, followed by a saran technique using L.A. Colours Nuclear Energy and China Glaze Rendezvous For You. This was also my first saran and I need more practice. Then I used my Quo by Orly Black Striper.

Voila!

This first picture is slightly out of focus, but I gave it to you as an extra because it shows the contrast in colours slightly better.




I had to try light box, window, back door, outside and two cameras and these are the best pics I could get. In person there was much more contrast between the purple and black...but alas, my cameras didn't agree.

Next post is a Song, and may be a day late due to a very busy weekend. We'll see how it goes!

Cheers folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment