Sunday, August 25, 2013

Orange-licious with China Glaze Orange Knockout


I was trying to decide if these are tiger stripes, or orange zebra. But I'm going to go with straight up orange-licious!

I picked up this China Glaze Orange Knockout at my local beauty supply two weeks ago because it's just the perfect medium neon orange. As neons go, this isn't as blinding as some, but with a white base next time I could definitely ramp it up. 

As for formula, coat one showed some balding but coat two brought this one to full opacity. I then stamped with China Glaze Liquid Leather with Bundle Monster plate BM-223.

I'm a real sucker for happy mani's, and this one makes me smile! 



As a side note, this was the first manicure I used my newly made light box for! The bottom shot was taken in natural light.



No comments:

Post a Comment