Thursday, October 5, 2017

Born Pretty Store Review, Black Gel Pot

This look was created with a really cool product I received from Born Pretty Store.
Black Pantyhose linked here.  This gel polish is a sheer black gel pot polish. I applied base coat followed by one coat of Black Pantyhose. I then dotted my dots with blaco acrylic paint and added one more coat of gel and sealing it with gel top coat.

My swamp dotticure turned out amazing. This gel was really great to work with and lasted forever on the nail. I used a cleanup brush to apply the polish and cured it as usual under my LED lamp. I totally recommend trying these cool gel pots.


I loved the sheer and interesting look you can create with this gel. I'd love to try some black stamping soon. If you'd like to try out the polish, use this 10% off discount code UNGX31 they are offering my readers!

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment