Tuesday, August 8, 2017

China Glaze Review, Pastel and Shades Of Nude. Spring 2017.


I was contacted by Nail Polish Canada recently and sent three great shades of China Glaze polish from the Spring 2017 line ups, Shades Of Nude Collection and Pastels Collection.
You can see all the shades from Shades Of Nude here, and Pastels here. My selections for review below were all creamy and delish and basically one coaters.

Casual Friday is a soft buttermilk yellow, and a lot less intense than photos I found online. I find my photo fairly accurately represents the softer pastel of this yellow. This is two coats, but took a bit more finess than the other two polishes due to a hint of streaking. Due to the soft and less intense nature of this yellow, it would work with almost any skin tone.


Bourgeois Beige was an easy formula that could be a one coater with easy application, however this is two for reiew purposes. This creamy beige hosts a hint of pinky warmth, but is the type of nude that works well on all skin types. This nude easily just stole top spot in my stash for nudes!
 

A Waltz In The Park is a soft lilac hue that leans more blue than link or purple. Finish wise, this was the best of the three for formula! Thick enough for a single coat with great coverage and no dragging. This colour was gorgeous on and I like it so much I created a quick acrylic floral look below and wore it to dust!
 


All in all the products I sampled from the China Glaze Spring 2017 releases were all very strong in formula and great colours I'd recomend to anyone. The yellow was a surprise favorite as a great yellow that also performs well during application is hard to find. I would say these are all need to haves for pastel and China Glaze junkies alike! 

Once again you can find the full Chine Glaze line up linked here at Nail Polish Canada.

Cheers all,



No comments:

Post a Comment