Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Digital Dozen Does Art, Day 3


When trying to plan out my week for Digital Dozen Does Art I ended up on IG looking at at all the great doodle artists I follow  @rootje23, one of my favourites, and she does lots of feather work. They are a little more complex then my look here, but I tried! The big Feather is freehand acrylic paints and the pinky feathers are stamping. My Mrs. P's Nail Potions is called Peacocky.



I really liked this, although I wish I could have done something a little more like the IG doodles!
Don't forget to check out my girls looks below. This week has been pretty full of complex freehand manicures.

Cheers all,



2 comments:

  1. I love the colors that you used here! Your pinky nail is my favorite design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did on your pinkie!

    ReplyDelete