Monday, September 5, 2016

31 Day. Day 5, Blue


Today's Blue look for #31dc2016 was fun and I wore it awhile on both hands. I used Barielle Swizzle Stix and a navy I can't remember for my base polishes and used white polish to distress the teal nails. I then stamped an image from Bundle Monster BM-606 in the navy and a silver polish on the darker fingers for a pop.


Hope you guys are enjoying the month so far. What prompts are you looking forward to? I'm looking forward to Fashion and Tutorial! Any tutorial recommendations?

Cheers all,



2 comments:

  1. Great mani! I'm looking forward to glitter, fashion and honor nails. Not so much flags and supernatural...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Honor is fab and Supernatural you could do Halloween...or a unicorn! There's always an excuse for a Unicorn!

      Delete