Friday, July 29, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Birthdays! July


We had a new idea to spice things up around Digital Dozen headquarters. We want to celebrate months we have member birthdays, with a mani inspired by the birthday girl/girls. The girls choose an inspiration, and we all create a manicure from it. RoseLyne from Manicured and Marvelous linked here celebrates in July, and chose this crazy image linked here.

I ended up naming the final look Graffiti Galaxy in my head, and used the following:
- Unnamed Color Club Neon Orange
-Neon Acrylic Paints
-Two images from VL-019
-Matte Polish



Pretty fun look for our first birthday celebration! Check out my girls versions in the Inlinkz below.

Cheers all,





4 comments:

  1. I really love that you did the extra stamping on this to really make it a galaxy mani like the art work. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really liked the final look! It was so different.

      Delete