Friday, February 19, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Nail Heroes, Friday



So lately I've been crazy for watching videos and creeping IG accounts for stamping product brands. Most of them post the best uses of their product and some like Moyou for example post stuff from an in-house artist. I really love whoever does the in-house stuff for Moyou especially. I love the layered looks and the couloirs they choose. Even plates I would never buy look just amazing in the samples!

I used a new plate for the image from Moyou London Holy Shapes Collection-02. 



So cheers to the unknown artists who give the brands a visual voice!

Cheers all,



2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool look! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was going for layered! I wish I had matted it though!

      Delete