Friday, July 10, 2015

OMD3 Day 8, V Shape


Your going to get another double post day as I finish catching up for OMD3 today. This look here was created for the V-Shape prompt. I didn't know what to create for this, so I took some pink paint and added some V-Shape striping on Finger Paints Don't Make a Scene. I then stamped this image from VL 019 from Vivid Lacquer which also included some V-Shapes in its design. I used Espresso from Revlon as my brown stamping polish. Then I used Cult Wax That for the final finish. I loved the soft and yet complex look of this slapped together look. I wore this one for a bit...and on both hands as you can see below!




Hope you like this, I wasn't sure how it would turn out in the end!

Cheers all,


1 comment:

  1. Oooh! There is something so Tim Burton-like about these. Love them!

    ReplyDelete