Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Indie Polish, Rainy Afternoon


This is another goodie I was sent from My Indie Polish now available linked here.
This shard filled grey jelly has just a bit of blue/lavender depending on the light. It really is just like the unsure sky you would see on a Rainy Afternoon...hence the name! I mean this one couldn't reflect its name more. As with any shard, this one took a more steady handed application, but was also pretty easy. This is still just two coats. I swear this brand is the two coat wonder maker! They are all so smooth and opaque!




I love greys, and this is no exception it's so funky yet wearable. I've got some great art coming for you on this one too! Have you guys gone over to the shop and had a look around yet? Let me know which of these has been your fave, I'm curious!

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment