Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dragon Claw Polish Review, Sherbert Collection


So today I have some more summery and hot neon polishes up for Swatch and Review. These are from Dragon Claw Polish, and this was my first...and wonderful experience with them! The shop for these is  linked here. I was kindly sent two neon jellies from the summer collection releasing on the 8th. First up I have Blazing Banana, this is two coats over one coat of white. These polishes were both buildable to opacity in three, but as they are super intense I used the white to really make them pop. Formula on this one was amazing, and not streaky at all as with some neons. The photos came out surprisingly accurate for a neon, these really are this intense. This one guys, MUST have if you love bright neons.





Next up is Wonderous Watermelon. This one was equally intense and amazing but like most neon pinks hated me and my camera. This is also two coats over white. It was so hot in person! I do apologize for the 'feedback' in the pictures, which I always find irritating when I swatch neon pinks. But I have an idea for some art using both of these that will hopefully relax during its photo shoot.





Aren't these just the most blasting neons you've seen in a while? I got so many comments on these when I wore them. The shop for Dragon Claw Polish is linked here. I really do recommend you check out these and the rest of the collection.

 Cheers all,



No comments:

Post a Comment