Thursday, November 20, 2014

R2D2 Nail Art, Green Goddess Creations


This is Train Underwater from Pahlish. This is one coat over two coats of Sinful Colors Endless Blue. The decal is another goodie from Green Goddess Creations. I love her decals, so easy and adorable. I used a chevron nail guide also from Green Goddess to add my little digital design accent nail. You can find these and other Green Goddess goodies in her store linked here. She just launched a ton of Christmas decals to, so go and check it out.



Not sure if this is going to work, but I'm uploading my first little tutorial here. This is how to apply a water decal. I pre-painted the back of the R2D2 design white to allow it to show better on the dark polish.


Hope you guys like my little tutorial attempt.

Cheers all,


1 comment:

  1. Good morning. You did good, I just discovered your blog.
    I had similar site few years ago. Is this blogspot website? Nevermind, thank you for your knowledge. I will be your greatest reader some day

    ReplyDelete