Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pretty Bitch Polish, Nipple Clamps


Yes, you read that title right, the pretty red holo is called Nipple Clamps and is by Pretty Bitch Nail Polish. It also makes me think of my bestie...you know who you are! Anyway, the base is two coats of Essence Dark Night Starlight, which is just beautiful. I had this one for a day, and then decided to work on some striping tape practice. This is actually the most striping I've ever attempted. I added the stripes with Nipple Clamps...oy...and then freehanded the floral with a matching red, purple and black...and some more Nipple Clamps. I feel the need to LOL!



After a couple hours wear I had to try it matte. And it was definately my favourite version. I hope I didn't make anyone too uncomfortable. Teehee!

Cheers all,


3 comments:

  1. Yup Matte is awesome version. God Bless U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how matte topper totally changes art. So good.

      Delete
  2. Wow! beautiful nail i like very much.So cute..Looking foreword for more..
    nipple clamps
    Buy Nipple Clamps - Pair of Clips on Steel Chain - BDSM Erotic Sex Toys on Amazon.com ? FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders.

    ReplyDelete