Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Candy Corn Nail Art, Bundle Monster Plates


If you follow my Instagram, you will remember I was working on something with this Candy Corn Gradient. In case your wondering, this is another acrylic gradient over a white base. I just top coat and then wash the rest off my hands...sooo much easier! Once it was dry, I got to work on dome creepy Bundle Monster stamping.


Bundle Monster has some fantastic holiday image plates and I used a couple of these to create this look and the look I wore on my other hand as well. I mixed and matched. The zombie hands are my fave, and look great over almost anything halloweenie...not a word...I know!



My Seche smeared it a little bit, but it wasn't super visible in person...kind of adds to the look in this case too.

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. awesome, alucinante nail art. God Bless U

    ReplyDelete
  2. great mani - you're right, the smearing doesn't hurt it at all xx

    ReplyDelete