Sunday, July 27, 2014

OMD2, 26. Outdoors


Sooo my girlies, getting near the end of this challenge and I was feeling a little bit like I wasn't up to my own steam art wise...but that's what these challenges do to you. I had a couple fails, but then we move on. In this case, I love it and you will see why below. First for the Outdoor prompt I was thinking I would try and paint the front of my house and property...then...I got lazy. I looked out my back window to my fave place and decided I needed to represent! We recently moved, and for the first time in my life, I have a pool. This is my yard here in Ontario Canada.


My husband recently picked up this floaty so my kids would stop fighting over the smaller ones. and as any good nail girl would, I immediately thought it would make the cutest mani.


For the base I used two coats of Revlon Blue Lagoon, it's one of my faves I never use. Dry time on this is crazy long, but quick dry helps.This polish really is the perfect baby blue shimmer. My awesome cute flowers were all acrylic except the green which is from Color Club.




...and here they are...both...Cindy looks pretty good too yes? I do do both hands often enough, especially with something this cute...just not during a challenge, but I couldn't help myself this time, because I really loved the design.

Cheers all,


6 comments:

  1. Amazing new home ,and so lovely manicure !love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! It's an older home, we have always loved the neighborhood and wanted to get into it.

      Delete
  2. Awesome manicure!!!! Fantastic. God bless U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always sweetie. Getting near the end of the challenge now!

      Delete
  3. These nails are so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. I loved the look of the flowers on the floatie and couldn't help myself.

      Delete