Friday, June 20, 2014

First Successsful Water Marble


This is a fairly simple and perhaps not perfect water marble by others standards, but this is actually my first ever successful marble!!! I'm super excited. I can never get the polish to spread and have tried everything that I've read and piles of dfferent polishes. I decided to try again this time with my Barielle Swizzle Stix and OPI Stranger Tides and My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and as soon as that first drop hit the water I was in! This marble is over two coats of My Boyfriend Scales Walls.



I need to play around some more now for shapes and patterns, but probably with the same two polishes for a while since I'm scared to take a step back.

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. Woow nice manicure and design, water marble is a fantastic tecnique to create new designs and colorful in ur nails.
    Congrats really i like ur manicure. Big hug from Colombia and have a nice wknd!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunny! I want to try this again soon!

      Delete