Monday, February 10, 2014

Ruby White Tips The Alien, Valentines Nail Art


This was a quickie on my way to a Superbowl party, so excuse my lack of normal photography! Just look at that polish though! This lovely red polish with micro gold circle holos was sent to me by Laura over at Ruby White Tips! This is called The Alien, and is now available on  Etsy as part of the American Horror story collection linked Here. Formula was great, with only a little wiggling needed. This is two coats and one of my KB quick dry, but I would suggest a second to get rid of all the texture if you don't like any bumps. I have seen the yucky creature that inspired this polish...and decided to go another way! Haha. Valentine look number three, at your service!

For the accent finger I used Costance from the same release and red acrylic for the hearts. I will be doing more with Constance very soon!





Hope you like this look. I could not stop looking at the polish! It was like sparkly strawberries on my fingers!

Cheers all,

3 comments:

  1. Wow that color is sooo pretty! I bet in the sun it is crazy gorgeous. Love what you did as your accent nail, lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy gorgeous everywhere, and I love the brand! The owner is a doll!

      Delete
  2. That is a stunning polish!!! THe accent nail is super cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete