Friday, February 21, 2014

Freehand Fridays, PB & J Nail Art


PB & J you ask? Well yes! Ashley and I were stumped as to which children's character to pick this week, and I wandered around a couple Google searches and found a cutesy PB & J image. It inspired me to do something PB & J related. Why not, most kiddies are lovers of the oowie  gooey ‎goodness. (side note, spellchecker can't make up its mind on oowie...ooey...oowey)

So here we go. All the polish used are listed here, and this design was created with polish only.

‎Laquerlicious Burnt Marshmallow (base)
Finger Paints Don't make a scene
China Glaze Ingrid
Sally Hansen Berry Juicy
Sally Hansen White On
China Glaze Liquid Leather
KB Shimmer Whole Lava Lovin







Right after I got my light box photos this happened! My first broken bottle! Waaaaah! I was able to decant it luckily into an empty topcoat bottle, but its just not the same.


If anyone has a specific request for a children's book character next week, let me know below. I had hoped to do a few more before switching gears.

Cheers all,




2 comments:

  1. Haha spell check can't handle cutesy words is what it is! Only serious words allowed :) Having said that - these are oodles and cuteness and awesomeness in one! Sorry about your bottle :/ thankfully you could save it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks my love! I'm pretty proud. I really like the jam jar!

      Delete