Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 26, A Pattern


Pattern was an easy choice for me. I've wanted fall to come since I got my Bundle Monster Holiday Plates for my birthday last month so I could use this leaf pattern. I can't believe my blog has already been up a month! Anyway, aren't these leaves lovely, and even patriotic. (Canadian blog and all)

I started with a warm glittery gradient using China Glaze Goldie But Goodie and Sally Hansen Kinetic Copper. I've been planning this gradient since I got my new China Glaze polishes last week. The stamping is China Glaze Liquid Leather, which is still my go to stamping and art black.

These were so fun I recreated them half an hour later for my friend Rachel. I gave her the souped up version by adding square gold nail studs to her middle and ring fingers.







These last three are sunlight, and your not aloud to laugh at the pinecone one. It's is for #madpropsmonday on Instagram. A funny segment where people submit manicures with ridiculous props in hand. Check it out sometime if your on Instagram. I'm on there too at @ladymaidnails. Cheers all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment